Call for speakers
Call for speakers for the 5th edition of I T.A.K.E. Unconference, Bucharest, May 11-12, 2017 is now open!
- Call for speakers closes on December 15th, 2016
- Program will be announced at the beginning of February
We are looking for passionate and talented software crafters to share with 300 top-notch international practitioners:
- practical, hands-on sessions, strong case studies, and personal experiences
- how they manage to keep up with the pressures of the tighter deadlines while maintaining code quality
- experiments and new techniques
You will find suggested topics for the sessions in the submission tool. Some of them: DevOps, Architecture, Big Data, Mobile development, Functional Programming, Quality Practices, Code Quality, Business Analysis, Internet of Things, Web Security, Technical & People Leadership etc.
- Expected attendees: 300 top-notch practitioners from 15+ European countries
- Audience: developers, software crafters, testers, architects, technical leaders, CTOs, technical founders (start-ups), business analysts
- Star speakers joining the previous editions: Michael Feathers, Simon Brown, James Lewis, Rebecca Wirfs-Brock, Tom Gilb, Sandro Mancuso
For the selected speakers, we cover the following expenses:
- conference ticket
- speakers’ dinner
- two nights of accommodation
- geek networking party
The content of your session should apply to more technologies (it should be technology-agnostic). Sorry, but no “new features in Java 8” type talks. We favor practical, hands-on sessions, true stories, and case studies. You should show code in the presentation and we’d love it if you did a live coding session.
Session types: talk (35min), live coding (70min), workshop (105min).
We are looking forward to having you as a speaker in the tech rising city of Bucharest.